Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Turn about is fair play!

I played 9 holes of golf last weekend and Marcia rode in the cart with me. On the 15th hole, I was leaning over to pick up a ball and she mentioned how much hair I had lost in the last few months (thanks for noticing!). I have seen the same trend in the morning mirror but have tried to ignore it. Don’t worry, my health is just fine.

I did, however, tell Marcia I partially blame her for my hair loss. I think the financial crisis over the last fifteen months also had a little something to do with it. The difference between her hair loss and mine is that her hair is growing back. I’m not quite as confident about mine. I guess she can get used to me with less hair as I have with her.

We are looking forward to a 2 week car vacation visiting family in upper New York State, then a tour through Ontario north and east of Lake Huron, a visit to Mackinac Island, and a couple days of golf and relaxation with old friends. We just realized Marcia has not had a night away from home in about six months. We love road trips and plan to leave the e-mail and voice mails at home. Life returning to normal sure feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment