Monday, February 1, 2010

Old habits are hard to break

I've got to admit, this having no hair to wash or style is the greatest! But old habits are hard to break...I still reach up to wring my hair out before stepping out of the shower, and then I'm ready to grab the hairdryer to dry my hair. Between not needing to shave my legs anymore and no hair to wash, showers are short and sweet! The whole "getting ready" process is short and sweet! All I have to do now is put my face and my eyes on, swipe some lipstick on my lips, and then decide which wig or hat I'm going to wear!

And wearing a wig is a snap...all I do is shake it out, plop it on my head, make sure it's on straight, fix the bangs and away I go! No more bad hair days! I went back to the wig shop today to get them adjusted and trimmed a little. One needed the back shortened (it had the Carol Brady look going on) and the other needed to be taken in a little (I have a small head!) and the bangs trimmed so that I could see. Now they fit perfectly and I'm ready to go! I'll have Rich take some pictures of me in them, and post them (if I can figure that out) for you to see.

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Can't wait to see the fabulous, new you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcia,
    You are an amazing woman. Keep up your positive spirit and continue to see the blessings that are hidden within your trials... like no more bad hair days!!
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete