Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hey, who shaved my legs during the night?

Well, things are starting to happen...my legs are silky smooth this morning, and I didn't have to use a razor! This is nice! My arms are starting to get hairless, also, but so far no head hair loss. It just continues to feel funny...kind of like when you've parted it the wrong way and then try to make it go back. It used to sound horrifying to me, to lose my hair, but I'm actually rather curious about the whole process now. It's nice knowing I have a couple of really cute wigs and plenty of hats to choose from. I've always loved wearing hats...my college friends will remember my goofy flower hat I wore to TGIF's...well, you'll be glad to know I have a couple of new, but much more stylish, hats with flowers to wear!

Otherwise, I'm feeling great! I'm over the hump now and am improving each day. The metallic taste in my mouth isn't as predominant as it was at first, but I am very sensitive to heat so have to be really careful. I about burned my tongue off the other day when I had a complimentary cup of tea at a downtown store...YOUCH! Mango smoothies are my new "milkshake" of choice, as the taste of the mango doesn't seem to be affected by my compromised tastebuds. I'll be staying away from hot drinks for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment