Saturday, January 30, 2010

The honeymoon is over!

Well, I guess the honeymoon is over!

Sunday and monday weren't the greatest days for me...not horrible, just icky, achy and crampy. Part of it due to withdrawal from my meds, and part of it due to my body realizing there is definately some toxic stuff swimming around inside me. I definately don't like the mind game it all plays on me...I want to be in control of my body, not the body in control of me!

Anyhoo, I feel good today and go for my second infusion this afternoon at 2:00. This one should only take an hour, and not be too bad. Rich is working from home and will take me. Anne is also coming over today to see me, and will go along, also. I know the nurse in her is very curious to see just what is all involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment